How to get through flu season...

Sickness is going around these days and I don't want you to get it!  I choose not to get the flu shot for many reasons, but I do use other things to prevent or shorten the flu.  Go buy you some Vitamin D3, echinancea and elderberry.  You can find these at a health food store or you can visit http://www.bulkherbstore.com/ or http://www.beeyoutiful.com/ to find many vitamins and supplements, etc.  I love these companies because they have excellent products, fast delivery and they love the Lord.  Take Vitamin D and drink some echinacea tea or buy an herbal tincture with elderberry in it and take them all together when you start feeling sick.  I make my own herbal tinctures because it is cheaper and it is so easy to do.  Another thing you can do to boost your immune system is to take garlic.  You can buy it in capsules or eat it raw like I do!  Happy Health!

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you've started posting! Thank you for sharing some of your natural remedies. Clint has been sick this week, so we may have to put some of them to use!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Unseen Abuse

Pinterest Perfect House

Not how I planned it...