Natural Health

Since the birth of my first son four years ago I have been studying natural health, nutrition and herbs.  There is a world of information out there in numerous books and online to dig into.  I love sharing the things I've learned to help friends and family stay healthy.  Here is a TINY TIP...Put several drops of oregano oil in olive oil and rub it on your belly or soles of your feet to clear your sinuses.  You can also put a few drops of oregano oil in juice and drink it three times a day to help your sinuses.  I rubbed it on my skin this week and it worked!  (Just don't rub your eyes:) 

Comments

  1. Hi! I use Tea Tree Oil for my sinus, I'll have to try the oregano oil. Thanks for the tip.

    I'm Melissa G's mom in Kentucky. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Unseen Abuse

Pinterest Perfect House

Not how I planned it...