You are not Alone

I am coming out of a trial that has lasted for over a month.  When I was in the trial I felt like I was the only person who had ever been through what I was going through.  The Devil wanted me to think that I was all alone in my trial and that no one would understand my struggles.  The Devil is a fierce enemy and he is a liar.  He wants to "steal, kill and destroy" our lives.  Our enemy wants us to keep ourselves isolated.  He wants us out of church, away from godly influence, out of the Bible and he doesn't want us praying. 

The Devil knows that if we persevere and pray and stay in the Bible and in fellowship with the Saints that we WILL make it!  He knows that as we share our struggles with others that we will be encouraged to see that we are NOT alone in our trials and that others have MADE IT through!  Several women have told me that they went through the same struggle that I just came out of!  They made it and so did I-praise be to God! 

1 Peter 5:8-11 says, "Be sober, be vigilant; (wake up, be wise, be on the lookout) because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: (and if you love Jesus you are a good target) Whom resist stedfast in the faith (God has given you power to resist him), knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world (You are not alone in your trial).  But the God of all grace (Shout right here and thank God for His grace!), who hath called us into his eternal glory by Christ Jesus (Remember this world is not our home and soon we will be living eternally with Jesus in Heaven!), after that ye have suffered a while (This too shall pass, it won't last forever), make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you (This is good, I needed this. You lift weights to get stronger but it makes you sore and isn't easy).  To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen." (Where Satan has a plan, God has a purpose)  Whoooo I could preach that if I was a man!  That is some good Bible!

So, remember you are not alone.  Jesus is with you and other Saints have been through it and came out stronger.  Stay in the Word and stay faithful.  You ARE on the winning side!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unseen Abuse

Pinterest Perfect House

Not how I planned it...