Christmas Gift Idea: Essential Oils!

Don't you want to give the best gifts for Christmas this year to your friends and family?  You don't want to spend your money on something that is just going to get thrown away, broken or given to Goodwill.  Well, I have the perfect gift idea that gives health and wellness, is unique, smells great, and more than one person can enjoy it....

                                Young Living Essential Oils!! 

And while you're at it, you might as well sign up to be a Distributor so when all your friends and family see the healing power of these oils and want to buy them you can make some money on the side!  (See below how easy this is)  

Here are several testimonies from this past week of how my oils have worked...

    My friend has a 3 year old daughter who had caught the stomach bug going around.  She was throwing up a lot.  I gave her my Young Living DiGize Oil and she rubbed it on her belly several times over the next 10 minutes and she was better and asking for food!  It really does work that fast on nausea and diarrhea!  
    This was a big lifesaver when I prevented a tummy bug when we were traveling and sleeping in a hotel! 
    That same stomach bug was going around at church and the next day I felt like I was about to get sick so I laid on the couch and rubbed DiGize oil on my belly every few minutes and drank some echinacea tea and I could feel it boosting my immune system and it held the bug away and I didn't get sick!  (I normally catch every bug that comes by, so this was nice!)
   Our four year old just had several cavities filled as he woke up from the sedation his tongue and mouth were numb and he got agitated and upset and started crying in the car.  I got out my Young Living Peace and Calming Oil and let him smell it and I rubbed it on his neck and almost immediately he quick crying and was at peace!  WOW!!!
   We use lavender oil for coughs, Thieves oil for flu season and germs, Peppermint oil for energy, sinus headaches, digestion, perfume.  There are oils for everything, mentally and physically!  You won't go wrong with giving this as a gift! 

Check out youngliving.com or call 1-800-371-3515 and use my name, Brandi Smith, and member number 1288141.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unseen Abuse

Pinterest Perfect House

Not how I planned it...