I was 4 months pregnant when I had a miscarriage with our baby that would’ve been Titus’ little brother or sister. Yes, we wanted more kids. Call us crazy, but we were the most excited about this one because we were older and felt like we were finally figuring out how to handle parenthood (yeah right). I never had feared miscarriage. I feared almost everything else though 😅 It was around this time of year that John and I posted our announcement on social media with us in front of our Christmas tree saying that “I was eating Christmas cookies for 2”. We told our church family in West Virginia . It was during the time when folks were getting the s h o t for c o v i d . Oddly enough, the miscarriage happened after I had been around my sweet neighbors who had just gotten theirs and that was when people talked about the shedding. Who knows why it happened. A person in my extended family blamed the miscarriage on me the day it happened. My doctor said it’s no one’s ...
Hello sister Brandi. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know you as a Pastor's wife. What a beautiful way of greeting the Lord on a Valentine Day. I am so encouraged by your greeings. I think no one would have thought to celebrate Valentine day the way you have done. Very creative and innovative. I am so encouraged to get connected with you. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encoureged strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral minsitry for last 40 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor l ive. we reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Chist to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have young people from your church to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. I am sure they will have a life changing experience. Looking foward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you your family and the ministry. Aso wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the new year 2020. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede.
ReplyDelete