It’s that time of year. Kids are going back to school. We have four sons and the oldest one graduated high school last May. My husband and I attended public school growing up. I remember thinking that people who homeschooled were weird. For some reason, when our oldest was a toddler we decided to try out homeschooling. We wanted to be with our children and teach them a biblical worldview . We quickly multiplied and had our older three sons two and a half years apart. My husband traveled and preached a lot during those years and we wanted to be together as a family so we continued to homeschool the boys. We joined different coops that had some great aspects to them & we were able to make friends with like minded people. One coop even put on a huge production of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang . Three of my sons were part of the chimney sweep dancers with canes and hats like the movie. It was so much fun. Over the years I read aloud to the boys a lot. We memorized scripture, pla...
Comments
Post a Comment