Tiny Tip on Women's Health

As women we have hormones that can be stronger at certain times in our lives than others.  Pregnancy, PMS and menopause can make some women feel and act crazy at times!  I have noticed lately that the week before my cycle, or the day before I get all these feelings of insecurity, and feel a little depressed and anxious.  I know every time when it hits I tell my husband its my hormones and that I need a hug and a prayer (and sometimes a nap):)  Yesterday I tried something different and when that feeling hit me I went to the basement and excercised really good.  I ran on the elliptical and lifted weights and stretched.  I came upstairs with energy and no bad emotions!  I exercised away that mess and it lifted my spirits.  If your emotions go crazy during certain times, Try something natural and good for you...like exercise, eating right, herbs and vitamins, essential oils...there is a ton of info out there on natural remedies for hormonal issues. 

I am a distributer of Young Living Essential Oils and they have many products for women's hormonal health for all seasons of life.  Check it out at http://www.youngliving.com/ and let me know if you want to try some oils!

Also http://www.bulkherbstore.com/ has herbs and info on health topics and they are a christian company.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unseen Abuse

Pinterest Perfect House

Not how I planned it...