Should I Have More Kids?

 When you have little ones, the days are long but the years are short. I can’t get over that my oldest is 17. When I was a young Mom, older women would tell me that they wished they would’ve had more kids. I have the same regret, even though I have 4. ”Be fruitful and multiply” right? But I also know the loss and grief of miscarriage. I had one after Titus when I was 14 weeks pregnant and the doctor thinks I may have had a couple more. God is in control. I’m thankful for the blessings He has given and realize that all good gifts come from God and I don’t have control over it. God opens and closes the womb. He gives life and takes away. He has a plan that we don’t see here on earth…at least not all of it. When I look at Titus I am so thankful we said yes to God when He asked us to surrender to having more kids. That was hard. But I don’t regret surrendering to the Lord. 


You can read about my surrender story in my new Bible study called The Art of Surrender found at www.beboldbebrave.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unseen Abuse

Pinterest Perfect House

Not how I planned it...