Reality Check

There are many people who would say they are Christians, but in reality they are not.  Eternity is very real and we will be spending it in a REAL Heaven or a REAL Hell.  I am concerned for you...are you REALLY saved?  I have examined myself to see if I am in the faith and I beg you to do the same.  "Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves.  Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?"  2 Corinthians 13:5

My Pastor preached a message on the evidence of salvation and I thought it would be good to share...

The Evidence that You are Saved:

1. You will have a distaste for sin  1 John 2:3 (You won't enjoy it like you used to, when you sin the Holy Spirit will convict you)

2. You will love other believers and love going to Church  1 John 3:14

3. You will desire to read the Bible, God's Word   1 John 2:5

4. You will have the eternal witness of the Holy Spirit  1 John 5:10

If you have examined yourself with these Scriptures and you don't pass the test, don't be too prideful to call on the Lord to save you today!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unseen Abuse

Pinterest Perfect House

Not how I planned it...