1. Sing a song to the Lord and pray. Confess your sins to Him and ask for forgiveness. Thank Him for 3 things. Pray for your family by name. Pray for your church and Pastor. Ask for wisdom and ask the Lord what He would have you do this week.
2. Evaluate the past 10 weeks that you have done Moment with the Master. Have you grown spiritually? Can you tell a difference since you are spending time in the Bible and prayer?
3. Read James 2:14-20 as review.
4. Read James 2:21-23. Look in your concordance in the back of your Bible to find the story of Abraham sacrificing Isaac. Review that Bible story in Genesis 22.
5. Abraham loved and trusted God enough and had faith to lay Isaac upon the altar. But even this great act did not make Abraham righteous. What does verse 23 say made Abraham righteous?
6. How is faith made perfect according to verse 22?
7. When verse 23 says, “Abraham believed God” do you think that is the same thing as faith?
8. Define the word imputed in your dictionary. What and why did God impute righteousness to Abraham? Read Genesis 15:6, Romans 4:3, Galatians 3:6
9. Read James 2:24. How is a man justified? Define justified.
10. Read James 2:25. Who else was justified by their works? But what did she have along with her works according to Hebrews 11:31?
11. Read James 2:26. What without works is dead?
12. Evaluate your life. Do you have faith and works?