Stress Tea, Rutavala, and the Holy Spirit

As I began my fourth year of home schooling our children I was more stressed than ever!  I was branching out of my comfort zone and piecing together different curriculum's for a different style of teaching.  I knew this would be better for the kids but harder on me. Sigh. I'm really trying to be a good Mom here, can't you tell?  

On top of that I was dealing with some health issues and dietary changes, packing and unpacking from evangelistic meetings (have you ever packed and unpacked with a house full of boys?), and having church in our home (the same day we are packing to go out of town).  Sometimes life gets overwhelming.  Sometimes I try to handle life on my own without asking the Holy Spirit to help me. 

I don't know why I think I can do it on my own.  

And then I realize I CAN'T do it on my own.

I rub some of my Young Living Rutavala Oil (for stress/sleep) on and pray!

I come crying to Jesus, "Help me Lord!"   

He reminds me that "I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13 

I sure do need strengthening.  

"For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:10

I am thankful that God doesn't mind my weaknesses.  He sees them as an asset.  He sees my weakness as an opportunity for His strength.  And He is Strong and Mighty!  He gently lifts me up until I am soaring again.

28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.
29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."  Amen!
Isaiah 40:28-31

After worrying, stressing, planning and discussing different methods of schooling with my hubby this gave me peace:
"Just do it by faith"  I will depend on the Holy Spirit to help me.  Prayer will fill in the gaps of home schooling.  And I will use my Rutavala oil, diffuse Orange oil through my home (Young Living) and drink Stress Tea as well:)

Sometimes God strengthens you through other people.  

God used my husband to come along side me one late night and help me write down the class schedules.  

I got a call from a lady at church who offered for her girls to come help me one day with cleaning.  

God saw me at my wits end and He came through.  He used flesh and blood people.  

Don't be afraid to show others your weaknesses.  Give them an opportunity to bless you.  

When you are the strong one be there for someone who is weak.  

It's also okay to drink this Stress Zapper Tea when you're feeling a little stressed.  The bulk herb store sells this and it is wonderful.

It contains:

Eleuthero root (ginseng)

St John's Wort (helps depression)

Gingko (helps brain)

Peppermint (energy, digestion, sinuses,etc)

Rose Hip (Vitamin C)

Stevia (safe sweetener) but I add honey

Passionflower (this calms you down, non addicting:)

Ginger root (many benefits, nausea, etc)

Lemonbalm (calming agent)

Milk Thistle (cleanses liver)

Lemongrass (headaches, fever, anxiety, reduce cholesterol and high blood pressure)



There you have it, Stress Tea, Rutavala and the Holy Spirit.

Disclaimer:  You do not have the Holy Spirit unless you are a born again child of God.  

"Jesus says, "I am the way, the truth and the life, no man cometh to the Father but by me" John 14:6


"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." Romans 10:9-10
 



 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unseen Abuse

Pinterest Perfect House

Not how I planned it...