What do Charcoal and Sin have in Common?

I was brushing my teeth with activated charcoal powder yesterday when I had this thought.  Did you know that activated charcoal can whiten your teeth?

You can order it online and put it in a small container in your bathroom.  Wet your toothbrush and dip it into the tasteless, gritty charcoal and brush away!

It is crazy to me that something BLACK can turn something WHITE.

It is also crazy to me that God can take my black ugly SIN and turn it WHITE as snow.

"Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood," Revelation 1:5

"Purge me with the hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow." Psalm 51:7

"Wash ye, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil; Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow." Isaiah 1:16-17

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool," Isaiah 1:18

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unseen Abuse

Pinterest Perfect House

Not how I planned it...