Attitude

We moved to a new state a year ago and I still have to use my GPS to drive places. I know how to get to church and the grocery store and a few places to shop but not anywhere else!

I had a busy day ahead of me. I got to go to the grocery store (Aldi) alone (instead of taking four boys) and I was soaking it all in like I was shopping in New York. It was nice. The boys do help me but it was nice to grocery shop alone. I was very happy.

Then I got home and had to rush to unload the cold groceries leaving the rest to unload later. I was hungry for lunch with no time to eat so I mixed up a protein drink and a quick snack to eat as I packed the diaper bag for the dentist.

On the way to the new dentist I got lost and the baby was crying and  the other brother accidentally dumped a ton of expensive formula in the dirty floor of my car trying to help and I was kinda upset.
😡
I envisioned myself calling my husband to complain so he could feel sorry for me! But I was too busy making U turns and trying to navigate my way to the dentist to call him.

I was upset with my son and then I saw his sad face and immediately told him I wasnʼt upset with him but I was upset with myself for missing my turn and getting lost. I shouldʼve thought about his feelings of having to go to a new dentist. He was quick to get back to his carefree self. (He did great at the dentist by the way).

When we finally got to the dentist a few minutes late and I finished filling out the paperwork I took the baby to go look at the fish tank.

Beside the fish tank was a beautiful quote on the wall. It was about attitude...so I changed mine and we got happy again!

You can choose to have a good day or a bad day. And the people around you are watching what you choose.
     


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unseen Abuse

Pinterest Perfect House

Not how I planned it...