When God Says No

What do you do when God says no? I donʼt know about you but I donʼt like to be told no. Especially if itʼs something I really want.

But recently God has been telling me no about a certain thing...a big thing. I canʼt understand why He is shutting the door in certain ways when it seems to me like it would be a perfect thing to do or to have. Those are the times when I have to trust Him. Have you ever had to trust the Lord for things in your life?

We sing about it in church...”Trust and obey for thereʼs no other way to be happy in Jesus than to trust and obey.” Trusting someone is hard sometimes. But the more you know the person the easier it is to trust. The more youʼve seen that persons character and how they have proven themselves in
the past the easier it is to trust them.

God has proven Himself faithful in my life. He is faithful and true and He loves me more than anyone else does. He really does know what is best for me even if I donʼt like it in the beginning.
The Bible says the end of a matter is better than the beginning.

Ecclesiastes 7:8
“Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.”

Sometimes we just have to wait it out to see what God is up to. In the end it will all make sense. Like the song says, “We will understand it better by and by.” In the meantime, trust and obey.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unseen Abuse

Pinterest Perfect House

Not how I planned it...