November Specials

Hey y'all!  I hope you are enjoying the pretty leaves like I am.  I love fall and everything that goes with it.  I love the pumpkins, the squash, the apple cider and cinnamon pumpkin spices in everything.  I like to drink hot herbal tea this time of year and put either peppermint, cinnamon, nutmeg, bergamot or orange oil in it.

I wanted to let you in on the Young Living specials for November.  I am enjoying all my free oils from last months special!  

The first one is Christmas Spirit oil: This oil blend contains prange, cinnamon bark and spruce oils.  Spruce is superb for the lungs.  You can even use it as a suppository for lung issues that you are ready to get rid of.  Spruce is also good emotionally for grounding and balance.  It is used in the popular blend Valor.

The second one is Ginger oil:   This one is great for traveling, especially if you are prone to getting carsick or nauseous.  Are you traveling for the holidays coming up?  You may want ginger:)  Ginger is in the popular blend Digize for digestion.  This is antitumoral, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiflagulent (blood thinner).  If you are on blood thinners or aspirin then do not take much of this oil.

The third special is Thyromin.  This helps your thyroid which helps your energy, regulates your body temperature, metabolism, and balances hormones.  This supplement nourishes the thyroid with minerals and vitamins.  You can take it in the morning to help your adrenals and take it at night to help your thyroid.  Consider this supplement if you are tired all the time, have dry skin, or thinning hair.  Founder and Dr. Gary Young says that taking Super C, Melrose, Longevity and Thyromin together creates a synergistic effect on the hormones and immune system.  Thyromin helps if you have been exposed to radiation. 

Visit Young Living.com to see more.  My Member # is 1288141


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unseen Abuse

Pinterest Perfect House

Not how I planned it...