Food Inc

My husband and I watched the movie Food Inc awhile back and want to ask you all to watch it as well.  It tells you where about 80% of the meat we eat in America comes from, how it is processed, how the workers and animals are treated, what harmful and disgusting ingredients are put in it, etc.

This movie made me mad, sad, and disgusted.  My husband and I try to buy organic food and support farmers through going to farmer's markets when we can, but this made me want to even more so.  I was outraged at what is happening!  After the movie all I could do was to pray and to begin to change the way we buy food.  Genetically Modified foods are wreaking havoc on our health.  They are causing all kinds of health issues even including miscarriages.  Get educated now about the food you are eating, pray over your food, and ask God to lead and guide you in how to keep your family healthy.  Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unseen Abuse

Pinterest Perfect House

Not how I planned it...