Insecurity and Significance

The older I have gotten (I'm only 28 though!) the more I struggle with insecurity.  I don't know if its because I've had three babies and quit exercising as much or if its because I don't remind myself of God's Word on the matter like I used to.  When I was a teenage girl I kept notes in my Bible and in my room that had verses on the topic of insecurity and self image.  I constantly reminded myself of who I was in Christ.  I had a quote in my Bible that said,

"I am significant because Christ lives in me and I am secure because I am in Christ"     
Think about that for a minute...You don't have to feel insecure, invisible, less than or like a nobody because if you are born again then the King of ALL Kings lives INSIDE of you and that makes you somebody!!  That makes you a child of the King, a saint, an heir, a son and daughter of God!

Colossians 1:27 says, "To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the gentiles; which is CHRIST IN YOU the hope of glory."

I can be secure because I am in Christ...He is my Rock, my fortress, my shield, my protecter.

Ephesians 2:6 says, "and hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus" 
 
2 Corinthians 5:17 says, "If any man be in Christ He is a new creature.."

Be confident in who you are in Christ!  Be thankful that Christ lives in you ans share it with the world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unseen Abuse

Pinterest Perfect House

Not how I planned it...