Peppermint Oil


MMMmmmm, peppermint oil smells so good and makes me happy:)  This is probably my favorite oil out of all the ones I use.  It smells good, rids sinus headaches, gives you a boost of energy, brings down fevers, helps with digestion, gas and bloating, it can even turn a baby the right way during labor!

At church the other night Benjamin, my 6 year old, was laying down not feeling well and woke up with a fever and I immediately rubbed peppermint oil on him and it brought it down.  I didn't have to panic or worry because I also rubbed thieves oil on him to prevent the flu, just in case:)

Check the oils out at www.youngliving.com and be prepared to heal your body and your family in healthy ways that work WITH their body!

My member number is 1288141

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unseen Abuse

Pinterest Perfect House

Not how I planned it...