Sweet Potato Fries

I have been putting pureed sweet potatoes in everything lately.  We had homemade waffles tonight and I put half a cup of pureed sweet potatoes in them with cinnamon...yummy!  I even put some in a hot chocolate recipe.  That one wasn't too great.  I want to share with you one of the ways we like to eat sweet potatoes....

Sweet Potato Fries! 

Peel em, cut em up (however you like em), put em in a bag and season away!
Put olive oil in the Ziploc bag with the potatoes and add salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, turmeric, a little curry (because all those are really good for you!)  You could also add cinnamon or whatever else you like.

 
 Then mix them all up in the bag and spread them evenly on a baking sheet.

                              Bake at 450 until tender and enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unseen Abuse

Pinterest Perfect House

Not how I planned it...