Encouragement Comes

The Lord always knows when to send encouragement my way.  Yesterday our church gave us a "pounding"I don't know if I spelled it right but it's a new term I learned here in Kentucky.  A pounding is when the church members bring canned food items for the preacher as a gift.  October is Pastor appreciation month (and I do hope you remembered to encourage your Pastor this month).  They do a lot for their flock that goes unnoticed at times.  Anyway, our church is so sweet and they surprised my husband with a lunch and pounding after church.  It was nicely decorated with streamers and fall decorations and cards and a banner (in our other  Sunday School building).  We had some good food and good fellowship!
Thank you all so very much!  We love you!    

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unseen Abuse

Pinterest Perfect House

Not how I planned it...