Monday, October 29, 2012

Encouragement Comes

The Lord always knows when to send encouragement my way.  Yesterday our church gave us a "pounding"I don't know if I spelled it right but it's a new term I learned here in Kentucky.  A pounding is when the church members bring canned food items for the preacher as a gift.  October is Pastor appreciation month (and I do hope you remembered to encourage your Pastor this month).  They do a lot for their flock that goes unnoticed at times.  Anyway, our church is so sweet and they surprised my husband with a lunch and pounding after church.  It was nicely decorated with streamers and fall decorations and cards and a banner (in our other  Sunday School building).  We had some good food and good fellowship!
Thank you all so very much!  We love you!    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment